Home in time for Summer...

With the school year coming to an end and summer fast approaching I have moving KSP back to the home studio so I can be closer to my family and enjoy summer break with them. But before we moved everything home, the She Shed Studio received an inside makeover, giving it a more updated look that matched that of the downtown space.

(we are still working on the outside)


Closet Doors still need a lick of paint..but finish the small waiting room nicely.


Simple but sweet greets you as you walk in the door.


Look at those gorgeous floors...and I am so glad to be back with my gorgeous painted brick wall that I missed so much downtown.


Another view of the waiting area and that gorgeous floor.


I think Dorothy said it best when she said....

"There is no place like home" 


I have loved my downtown space so much and it really was a great time of learning and growth there and for that I will be forever grateful, but I am super excited to return to the farm again and continue to do what I love. I hope you will come by to visit so I can show it to you in person real soon.

Blessings Kelsie

Comments

  1. Hey,
    It an amazing post you have published here. I have seen your post carefully and liked it. Hope that you will share such effective post regularly. Thanks for sharing your best blog post.
    Image neck joint or Ghost mannequin service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Studio on East Park Ave

WHAT AN AMAZING TIME TO BE ALIVE.