Studio on East Park Ave


It has been 3 months since opening the doors downtown and I have to say I am LOVING IT!!

It has taken a little bit of work...Ok, LOTS OF WORK...to get it all prettied up. New Paint, New Flooring, New Furniture and lots of new props and accessories to choose from.


This is the view as you enter from the parking lot..I totally love the flow of the space and with the two rooms after the reception area I am able to have 2 separate studios for shooting.


We still have a little Tweaking for our waiting room but it is a nice cosy place for the family to sit and chat and wait their turn infront of the camera.




STUDIO ONE...Is for everyone that is not a newborn...It is a lovely open space to capture everything from Milestones to Headshots, Families to Maternity.

I also have a hair and makeup artist available on premises, just ask me at the time you book your sessions.



STUDIO TWO is the baby room...It allows me to keep all the newborn posers and props separate and clean to ensure the best environment for the most precious of all my clients.


I have a varied collection of scale appropriate headbands,



Wraps, Bonnets, Furs and Rompers.



All you need on the day of your newborn session is to bring me the baby.


If you are interested in booking a session pop on by to see me at

118 E Park Ave, Chiefland FL
or
call 352 215 4429 to book a full consult or session.

Blessings Kelsie



Showing the journey


Reception/Waiting Area

Studio 2 (Baby room) and storage space

Studio 1

As you can see I did not do this on my own...
Shout out and big THANK YOU TO...
Chrystal
Renee and Ashton
Shawn and Devon
Amanda and Joe
and of course my awesome husband who is on this crazy journey 110% with me.
Love you old man.

Flooring is roll out vinyl from and installed by

Paint
Glidden Egg Shell White in the studios
Glidden Pebble Gray in the reception/waitingroom 


Comments

  1. Love the space and the photographer!! Excellent, quality images and even better customer service and communication ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home in time for Summer...

WHAT AN AMAZING TIME TO BE ALIVE.